Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Birthday Extravaganza!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12167405/?claim=3vzzzstu2vb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I would like to announce that Thursday was my daughter's 9th birthday!!!!



Yaaaaayyy!!!!
Happy Birthday Alayna!
                         How Exciting!

So today, I thought I would share some crafty things I made for her party! Wanna guess what the problem with that is??

Hi, my name is Shanna, and I have a serious
 problem remembering to take pictures of ANYTHING.

While my daughter's birthday was a great time, I have not a single photo to remember it by. Well, I do have a mouth (well, fingers and a keyboard) so at least I can blab all about it!

We had her actual birthday party on Saturday and it was FAB! All of her little friends from her school came over plus an abundance of family. We had a bounce house, piƱata and plenty of bbq'd food. The cake was gorgeous and I'm pretty sure she got everything she wanted.

I am so proud of the little girl she has become! I can already tell how "grown-up" she is, just since she turned 9.

So let's get to the serious issue here. I really need to get into some sort of photography class, like A-SAP. I promise... as time goes on, I am going to get on my picture game. 

Well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment