Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Warm Weather Skirt: Part 1

We've had some warmer weather here in Colorado, but we just can't seem to shake this wind! In keeping with the theme of summertime clothes with warmer accents, I've got another "Daughter" outfit to share! A light tulle skirt with matching sweater should do the trick!



First of all, I LOVE the outlet mall! I love that I can get something that is super cute, not typically found in the regular stores, and waaay cheaper, all in the brands that I like! We started off this outfit at the Crew Cuts factory store while on vacation in Destin, but don't worry, I got you, they have an online store! Paired that with some go-to sandals from Payless and sunglasses from Children's Place and you've got yourself a cutie-pie on your hands!

Shop the Look:
Top, J. Crew "Crew Cuts" (Exact): $19.50
Skirt , J. Crew "Crew Cuts" (Exact): $44.50
Sunglasses, The Children's Place (Exact): $2.99!
Sandals, Payless Shoes (Exact): $26.99
Earrings, Claire's (Exact): $6.50
OUTFIT TOTAL: $100.48!!!
(Keep in Mind: They are usually running a sale a the outlet store, I got the top and the skirt for 50% OFF!! That lowered the price of this outfit to only $68.48!)





To top-off her outfit, Alayna was so excited to add a home made charm bracelet! She made this herself from a rainbow loom kit. I love how she added the nautical themed charms to perfectly tie it in to her ensemblè!




Join me on Saturday as I show off the "Mom" version of this summer-wind outfit! 
Leave a comment below! What do you think of Alayna's outfit? How about her homemade accessories? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment