Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Warm Weather Skirt: Part 2

On Thursday, we talked about a great way to style a sunny summer day with a warmer top to tough out the random wind that makes it chilly outside. I gave you a stylish girl's outfit for the daughters out there. Today, I'll show you my "Mom" version of this style!



My favorite thing about this outfit is how comfortable it is! Everything just flows with ease, allowing me to go out-and-about in style. Another great thing about this outfit is how many basic pieces I can use. I'm sporting a go-to basic tank from Target, a go-to basic drape from Charlotte Russe and basic go-to canvas wedges made by Toms.

Tank, Target (Exact)
Drape, Charlotte Russe (Exact, in Peach)
Shoes, Toms (Exact, in Red)

Of course, every outfit needs a few statement pieces. BIG shouts out my new favorite boutique, Chartreuse. Located in Louisville, KY, in the Westport Village shopping center. I was able to score big-time when I picked up this molded skirt in navy-and-white. It puffs out all the time, I'm not quite sure what that style is called... so if you do, let me know! 


My second big score from the ladies at Chartreuse was this gorgeous necklace in the shape of the great state of Kentucky! It was a gift from my sister-in-law and believe me when I tell you, I am wearing the you-know-whats out of it! 

The unfortunate thing is that I cannot find an online store for Chartreuse. So if you are in the Louisville area, please, go check them out! They have some amazing clothes and accessories there, for great prices! I will definitely be posting more items from them in the future. In the mean time, if you are not in the Louisville area, I have provided a couple of similar items for you!


Skirt, 6pm (Similar)
Necklace, theFolk on Etsy (Similar)

Do you have a boutique you like to visit in a certain city? Anywhere in the world, tell me about it! Leave a comment below, and thanks again for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Missoula, MT had some fantastic boutiques (believe it or not!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For such a small town, I'm impressed! I'll have to plan a road trip ;)

      Delete