Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Rompers for Mother and Daughter

Summertime is the perfect time to show off your shorts. Summertime in Colorado, is the perfect time to show off your shorts with layers and long sleeves! When I lived in Houston, it was impossible to pull off this look. If it was shorts weather, you pretty much had to wear a tank or die from heat exhaustion! Colorado has nice, chilly summer days that make this look work!

Today I'd like to share with you two looks, one for Mother and one for Daughter, to kick off your weekend in style!


We'll start with Daughter. First of all, how cute is she?! I love this outfit because it feels like she's ready to celebrate the Fourth, without being doused in red, white, and blue. The Romper creates a great color palate, with the jacket really pulling the look together. The Romper is currently on SALE at Crazy 8 for only $9!!!!

We completed the look with these awesome flag sunglasses and firework earrings! We got both items from Claire's, as they are currently having a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" Sale!
Romper (Exact): $9.09
Jacket (Exact): $10.49
Shoes (Exact): $7.69
Sunglasses (Similar): $9.99
Earrings (Exact): $7.50
OUTFIT TOTAL: $44.76!!!

For Mom's romper, I went with this SUPER COMFY hooded one from BCBG. It is made of a sweatpant material with 3/4 length loose-flowing sleeves. My shoes are from Target a few seasons ago. Throw on some basic layered bracelets and BOOM! Awesome daytime outfit! I stayed nice and warm but summery all at the same time! 


Sorry for the blurry pic... Have to give the photo cred to my daughter! Thanks, Alayna!

Romper (Exact): $47.00
Shoes (Similar): $29.00
Bracelet (Exact): $7.99
OUTFIT TOTAL: $83.99!!!

Join me tomorrow when I'll be dishing out recipes for my favorite freezer meals! (See what I did there?!)

What go-to style do you have for summer?! How do you feel about rompers? Love them or hate them? Leave a comment!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment